Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sharing

Question: Would you share your lunch if you thought you might not have any food for dinner?

 I'm not sure if I would. The Heaventrain kids are better than me! I watch the children share their food with each other all the time.

In fact, they will always share their food. Today when we ran out of food on Heaventrain at Cedar. We went from 200 a week to about 300 today.

4 year old boy: Is there any food left?
Me: I'm sorry we ran out.

Answer: I watched a family: big bro about 10 , little bro, and two lil' mamas. Take their food out of their bags and share it with him.

The little guy ate everything they gave him right there.

"I was hungry and you fed Me"

Then I remembered I had bottled water in my van so I gave him a couple of them and he went on his way.

" I was thirsty and you gave Me something to drink."

No comments:

Post a Comment