Monday, September 13, 2010

Achieving the Dream


I met a young man and his mother this Saturday who had a special gift to give us at Heaventrain. They stopped by to say thank you to Pastor Phil and Heaventrain. He and his mother pulled up in their car and came running over to the van.
"I saw the blue bus and wanted to come and say thanks. I attended Heaventrain as a young man at Morris Black. Heaventrain came every week. It helped me stay grounded and in school. I'm achieving my dream because of you guys being in my life. This year I'm a freshman at Hiram College studying Computer Programming."

The mission of Lighthouse, Inc. is to equip and empower kids in Central with the resources and opportunities to reach their potential. 
I think of POTENTIAL as the Possibility and Opportunity To Empower Natural Talent In A Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment