The teens painted tattoos, created chalk art, jumped rope, laughed, played, hugged the kids all day,
and even sang Happy Birthday to a little girl at Outhwaite.
The Xalt youth group verse is from 1 Corinthians 10:31, paraphrased...In whatever you do exalt Christ."
I noticed a little guy was hanging around instead of leaving when Heaventrain was finished. I asked him if he was ok and he said that some kids were waiting to jump him.
"Can you walk me home?"
On Heaventrain there is one rule Do not leave the bus and get out of view. I decided I couldn't take him home." Then the would be attacker came up and taunted him. Another girl came and said, 'He isn't going to fight you, then laughed, and walked away."
Pray for preschool, elementary, middle, and high school kids in the Central community. The kids are fighting, growing up too fast, and sometimes killing each other.
The CMSD school year starts in a couple of weeks. Please pray for the security, students, staff, and faculty in the Central Community. Some of the schools include:Marion Sterling, George Washington Carver, Central Academy, and East Tech High School.
Thanks for sharing with us. God is good, all the time..
ReplyDeleteAlso, thank you for letting them see God in you.
Will continue to pray.